Where to Start
Our available programs
How payment works
THIRA Health partners with many in-network insurance providers. Please contact our Billing Department at 425-650-0960 ext. 5072 for more information.
- We accept private insurance; please see our list of insurance companies we are currently in-network with. During and after treatment any remaining deductible or out-of-pocket maximum left after claims have been processed is the patient’s responsibility.
- We offer discounted self-pay rates for those paying out of pocket and not using private insurance.
- For more complex payment questions or concerns please contact our Billing Department at 425-650-0960 ext. 5072 for more information.
To determine if you have mental health coverage through your insurance carrier, the first thing you should do is get in touch with them. Check your coverage carefully and make sure you understand their answers.
Here are a few helpful questions that you may be able to ask to better assess what type of coverage your plan has available.
- Does my insurance cover mental health services? Are there any limitations?
- Does my insurance require a prior authorization for mental health intensive outpatient and/or partial hospitalization services?
- What is my deductible and out-of-pocket maximum for mental health services?
- If my insurance plan is determined to be out-of-network, do I still have coverage? If so, does my deductible and out-of-pocket maximum change?
Let's change your life,
Every road to recovery is unique. Let’s find your path to a happier, healthier life.